scholastic scandals
Sunday, December 28, 2008 16:59

Was reading someone's blog and I find that we're both similar, in terms of how we kinda have the same, random thoughts at the same, random time. Thing is, we're not twins. We don't hang around each other often nor do we mingle in the same circles. I'm somewhat relieved and hugely comforted by the fact that we're not close because as much as I think that the old adage "Birds of the same feather flock together" has some truth in it, it's just so fucking scary to be in close proximity with someone whose thoughts run along the same lines as you. I mean, sometimes my close friends and I share and voice the same sentiments but to have the same shit running in my mind and hers almost all the time is shit scary. It's just creepy, it's like she's in my head :/ Way too close for comfort.

Anyway, I just started on HP & the Deathly Hallows. I know, slow. Am only on page 14, still have a gazillion more pages to go. I have a long reading list, am not entirely sure I can cross out everything on that paper. But I want to so I will.

I want to work at Borders or Kino, good books & good food (:





>>>
Sometimes, they call me Ad.
Most of the time, Vin Diesel's Lover.

"Bite Me!"

Me.likey.
rain, felines, yo momma,
fast cars, rollercoaster rides,
starbucks, Texas Hold 'Em,
dogs, staring at clouds,
wind in hair, cookie dough

Can't Stop The Beat



links
links
links