scholastic scandals
Saturday, December 06, 2008 15:35

Okay I should really, really, really start working out regularly soon. Hung out with R awhile yesterday and he was like Oh... so cute, So chubby, and went on to pinch my cheeks. Only about a gazillion times. Whole day call me FBB (Fatty Bom Bom) haha, at least it's better than WOW (Wonders Of the World) :P

Before that had pizza at ECP with 2/7 haha it was pretty much a girls' pizza party. Took lots of pictures; posey, saucy, colour-accented, and just plain retarded. Haha love the class much, can't wait for the next one. In january maybe? Anyway, pictures will be up in FB soon.

Korea in two days! (I hope I get to see Rain haha)





>>>
Sometimes, they call me Ad.
Most of the time, Vin Diesel's Lover.

"Bite Me!"

Me.likey.
rain, felines, yo momma,
fast cars, rollercoaster rides,
starbucks, Texas Hold 'Em,
dogs, staring at clouds,
wind in hair, cookie dough

Can't Stop The Beat



links
links
links