scholastic scandals
Saturday, December 20, 2008 01:23

I should really exercise, I will get off my ass and exercise tmr! I will, I will, I will. And I will upload all the damned 500++ pictures I took in Korea, and flood FB with them.

I miss snowboarding, I miss my Korean dudes, I miss singing on the slopes, I miss falling flat on the slopes and eating snow, I miss eating ice-cream in the cool weather. I even miss the damned kimchi and the weird-tasting salted veggie with a gazillion tiny anchovies!

Oh Korea, how I miss you so!

***

Because I can't sleep till you're next to me
No, I can't live without you no more
Oh I stay up till you're next to me
Till this house feels like it did before
Feels like insomnia,
Feels like insomnia





>>>
Sometimes, they call me Ad.
Most of the time, Vin Diesel's Lover.

"Bite Me!"

Me.likey.
rain, felines, yo momma,
fast cars, rollercoaster rides,
starbucks, Texas Hold 'Em,
dogs, staring at clouds,
wind in hair, cookie dough

Can't Stop The Beat



links
links
links