scholastic scandals
Monday, November 24, 2008 02:41

I've been going out everyday. I wanna stay at home but I've already made plans so I can't be a bitch and break them ): As much as I love hanging out with my friends, I miss myself. Very, very much hahaha. Thankfully, I sleep really, really late these days and the few hours I spend surfing the net with only music accompanying me in the wee hours of the morning has allowed me to keep hold of my sanity. I think I'm one of the few people that I know of that actually likes to be alone haha. I'm comfortable with silence, I admit sometimes I enjoy it a tad too much.

Anyway, I'm going to exercise tomorrow. I'm not sure what I'll be doing exactly (rest assured it's not gonna be running) but I hope it's something that's gonna make my body ache like a bitch. No pain, no gain aye. So exciting haha, it's been a while since I last moved a muscle you see. Been dancing with the devil, living a life filled with vices lately. I think I take my health for granted so I need to make a conscious effort to be healthy! And that means I should really stop having Chewy Jr's cream puffs (which are heavenly btw) for supper.





>>>
Sometimes, they call me Ad.
Most of the time, Vin Diesel's Lover.

"Bite Me!"

Me.likey.
rain, felines, yo momma,
fast cars, rollercoaster rides,
starbucks, Texas Hold 'Em,
dogs, staring at clouds,
wind in hair, cookie dough

Can't Stop The Beat



links
links
links