Monday, September 15, 2008 23:50
Haha it's true what they say about birds of the same feather flocking together, or some shit like that. I think I've got friends with gaping holes in their head, seriously as loony as me. Who, in their right state of mind, would saunter down to the airport and fly off to HK, mere hours after the last Prelim paper. Okay I'm a fine one to talk, I remember doing my fair share of traipsing to another country a couple months back. And mine was in between papers.
***
Last Prelim paper's on Thursday, I cannot effing wait. GG2 and PrisonBreak4, do you hear me call out to you? And Twilight, I'll be coming for you too! I have a feeling that I won't be in school this coming Friday, I wonder why this is so. Funny thing is, the feeling gets stronger with every passing minute.