scholastic scandals
Friday, August 22, 2008 19:42

it amazes me how someone so pious, someone who defends his religion so fiercely can be so cavalier when it comes to expressing his opinions about sensitive matters like, other people's faiths. i thought you were a mature person, or you at least had an iota of tact in you. i guess not.

yeah sure, you have your religion and you believe in this and that, and not the things that other people worship. you feel directed and connected, and so on and so forth. seriously, i appreciate the enthusiasm that you have for your religion, admire it even because i could use some of that fervour and guidance in the diminishing spiritual aspect of my life. (well, that's another story for another day) but that's not to say that i approve your imposing your beliefs on others or stigmatising them just cause they don't share your beliefs.

all the trash-talking just goes to show how annoyingly provincial you are and it emphasises your MAJOR lack of social graces. so much for your dislike of expletives being strewn all around. seriously all that bitching is worse than saying fuck non-stop, i don't understand why you don't see that. it's like spitting in your god's face cause you made a mockery of all the things you said he taught you.

i get that jokes are jokes, but somehow you just don't know when to draw the line. more like, you refuse to draw the line. you delivered the jokes with a malicious intent. can hear it loud & clear from the forceful tone you used, as if you were trying to prove a point. if you ask me, the point still eludes me. jokes are supposed to be light-hearted, not hurtful. when the tables were turned and the joke's on your faith, you sure were pissy. come on man, have some balls. if you have the guts to talk shit of others, be prepared to be on the receiving end of some trash-talking too. can't stand brainless, inconsiderate assholes like that.

OOH I SMELL FOOD... gimme a minute or thirty. The prawn noodles can't wait. I can't wait, all this typing has made me famished.

****

Okay, I can't continue. More like I don't wanna. Firstly, I'm too full. Second, I think the things I was about to express are too personal. I reckon it's wise if I were to keep them to myself cause seriously, some things are just not meant to be shared. Sometimes, people just don't know how to react so they get all awkward. Or they react too quickly and pass off harsh judgements without internalising everything or worse, anything first because what I say don't tally with their line of thinking. Either way, it's no good.

Build God, then we'll talk





>>>
Sometimes, they call me Ad.
Most of the time, Vin Diesel's Lover.

"Bite Me!"

Me.likey.
rain, felines, yo momma,
fast cars, rollercoaster rides,
starbucks, Texas Hold 'Em,
dogs, staring at clouds,
wind in hair, cookie dough

Can't Stop The Beat



links
links
links