scholastic scandals
Friday, August 29, 2008 21:51

Am glad that I didn't skip school today cause school, for the first time in a very long while, was a blast! Love the concert, it beats last year's hands down. I gotta say, I'm impressed with this year's council committee cause I didn't think they'd pull off something superb like that. Here's hoping that Grad Night will be so much better.

It was such a beautiful day, really. I strolled to school with my classmates, half an hour late. (Wasn't even caught!) Co-organised a small class party, felt really accomplished and majorly pleased that everything turned out well. Chatted on the phone with my 2nd favourite physics teacher in the www, haha. Even the extra geography class I had after school didn't do anything to dampen my spirits. I saw many people I haven't seen in ages, I caught up with some of the girls, I roamed around town with the wackiest one. I had mooncakes, my favourite. It's been a smashing day.

Mug-athon tomorrow, Boys Like Girls on Sunday.

Life is sweet. For now.





>>>
Sometimes, they call me Ad.
Most of the time, Vin Diesel's Lover.

"Bite Me!"

Me.likey.
rain, felines, yo momma,
fast cars, rollercoaster rides,
starbucks, Texas Hold 'Em,
dogs, staring at clouds,
wind in hair, cookie dough

Can't Stop The Beat



links
links
links