scholastic scandals
Sunday, July 13, 2008 03:21

"Kiss My Airs"

Missed by two seconds. It felt like it didn't happen at all, maybe because my heart wasn't even in it in the first place. A dash of regret, a sprinkle of relief, a tinge of irritation, a huge dose of nostalgia, and I don't know what else I've got cookin' in me now; all jumbled up in a crazy mix. Kinda makes for a very weird state.

Anyway, Wanted is a cool movie. It's nice to hang out with people who are on the same team, even if it's for very different reasons. Team Jolie all the way (:

Been thinking about what I wanna be. Here's a little sneak peek:
A rockstar. A firefighter. An assassin. A spy. A pilot. A personal shopper. A zookeeper. A diver in Underwater World or Pink Dolphin Lagoon. A Ferrari or Lamborg car test-driver. An architect who specialises in bridges. A Crime Scene Investigator. Pathologist. Etymologist?

Oh, I also want in on the upcoming Ocean's Fourteen.





>>>
Sometimes, they call me Ad.
Most of the time, Vin Diesel's Lover.

"Bite Me!"

Me.likey.
rain, felines, yo momma,
fast cars, rollercoaster rides,
starbucks, Texas Hold 'Em,
dogs, staring at clouds,
wind in hair, cookie dough

Can't Stop The Beat



links
links
links