scholastic scandals
Wednesday, July 23, 2008 23:07

Prognostication

Had a career profiling test today. According to my scores in Dr John Holland's RIASEC test, I'm an A.E.I. - artistic, enterprising, investigative. So I'm not a realist nor a conventional person, and I'm not exactly a social butterfly. There's some truth in it, I guess.

The real reason I took the test is because I'm a sucker for personality tests haha seriously. I love to know how other people perceive me and what they think I'll do a few years down the road. Gives me a kick. Especially when they pair me up with something really ludicrous which will send me on a foolish fantasy ride for days on end. Imagining what life would be like if it were true. Yes, I'm a dreamer through and through.

Anyway, I was told my AEI combi is a very unusual one. Apparently, very few people are both artistic and investigative. The combi wasn't anywhere in the list of jobs that I was given, though after some permutation, the list revealed that being a writer is in the cards. A writer. Yeah, sure.

I thought it'd be something cool like a rollercoaster designer, a criminologist, a pastry chef or a translator. Oh well.





>>>
Sometimes, they call me Ad.
Most of the time, Vin Diesel's Lover.

"Bite Me!"

Me.likey.
rain, felines, yo momma,
fast cars, rollercoaster rides,
starbucks, Texas Hold 'Em,
dogs, staring at clouds,
wind in hair, cookie dough

Can't Stop The Beat



links
links
links