scholastic scandals
Friday, June 20, 2008 16:20

Who the hell travels all the way to Vivo just to watch, or rather sleep thru a movie? And then trudge all the way back, bitching about lack of time to prepare for exams and lack of fun?

I amaze myself sometimes.

***

The Incredible Hulk was okay. Well, the parts that I managed to catch were alright. I didn't know Ironman and The Hulk were friends! Anyway, The Hulk is very pasty and very, very skinny when he's not all green and mean. I'm talking about the shower scene, in which he mistook the shower head for a machine gun. It was so damn obvious that he's pastier than uncooked prata. But hey it's Hollywood, anything can happen. I love, Love the part when he told his girlfriend that "(he) can't get too excited" and his Nike heart-rate monitor was beeping like mad. Hahahahaha, seems like the big guy likes to keep it classy.

HULK *SMASH!*





>>>
Sometimes, they call me Ad.
Most of the time, Vin Diesel's Lover.

"Bite Me!"

Me.likey.
rain, felines, yo momma,
fast cars, rollercoaster rides,
starbucks, Texas Hold 'Em,
dogs, staring at clouds,
wind in hair, cookie dough

Can't Stop The Beat



links
links
links