Saturday, February 23, 2008 16:33
If I had no more time
No more time left to be here
Would you cherish what we had?
Was it everything that you were looking for?
If I couldn’t feel your touch
And no longer were you with me
I’d be wishing you were here
To be everything that I’d be looking forHow many really know what love is?
No you never will
Do you know until you lose it
That it’s everything that we are looking forWhen I wake up in the morning
You’re beside me
I’m so thankful that I found
Everything that I been looking forI don’t wanna forget the present is a gift
And I don’t wanna take for granted the time you may have here with me
‘Cause Lord only knows another day is not really guaranteedEvery time you touch meTouch me like this is the last timePromise that you’ll love meLove me like you’ll never see me againSo every time you hold meHold me like this is the last timeEvery time you kiss meKiss me like you’ll never see me again***
Because it reminds me of
P.S. I Love You. It is a very, very sweet movie and all the girls in the world should watch it and flood the theatres with their tears. Heck, Gerard Butler is a good enough reason to watch it, no? Haven't you seen 300?
***
Okay, I'm here to declare my love for Gerard Butler. Again. His accent is tres sexy, I can't take it. I am determined to marry an Irish boy. So fellas, please line up orderly alright. I'll attend to you in a short while, ha, ha.
But seriously, Gerard Butler! And that dude from Grey's Anatomy. Wow.