scholastic scandals
Saturday, December 15, 2007 21:20

This is stupid. I wasn't allowed to watch The Tatooist cause I look underaged. Excuse me lady, I am 17. In fact, I've been 17 for one-and-a-half months already. FYI, I have watched 300 and Good Luck Chuck, rated M-18 and R-21 respectively. I live for the gory and the gross okay so why won't you let me watch the damned movie?

It was Treat Ad day so I only had my phone and keys with me. I am a practical person, I didn't see the need to bring my wallet which held no money then. Or now, for that matter.

Whatever. I got my Seoul Garden dinner anyway ^.-

PS. Okay that ^.- smiley is supposed to look like I raised one eyebrow hahaha





>>>
Sometimes, they call me Ad.
Most of the time, Vin Diesel's Lover.

"Bite Me!"

Me.likey.
rain, felines, yo momma,
fast cars, rollercoaster rides,
starbucks, Texas Hold 'Em,
dogs, staring at clouds,
wind in hair, cookie dough

Can't Stop The Beat



links
links
links