Sunday, December 16, 2007 18:32
1.
I've found someone
I've found someone
I've found someone
What’s come over me?
Why do I feel so lost?
Either I was insane earlier
Or I’ve just become so now
Dreamy eyes and unkempt hair
What have you done to yourself?
I’ve found someone
I’ve lost my heart
What can I tell you, my friends?
I am all shook up
I’ve found someone
People have been calling me Romeo
And why is that so?
We should also know
What’s happened to you?
Till yesterday I was quite fine
My heart was filled with divine happiness
Then why are you upset?
What are you disturbed about?
Have you lost something?
Who’s this disguised as a cloud?
Who has come and taken over my heart?
I’d like to say it
But I can’t name it
Don’t name it but say something
Give us a slight clue
It’s in my eyes
It’s in my heart
What can I tell you, my friends?
I've found someone
2.
For all the things they must have seen in the world,
I’m sure they've never seen someone like you
As I’ve pined for you for all these years
Nobody must have waited for you
Days and nights
May we always be together
On my lips, my love
May there always be something about you
To love you, to think of you
To cling to u
As I sit somewhere
In my eyes
I will hide you
Your face is the one I will ever behold
What restlessness is this?
I pine for you so much
As I sought for you in my prayers to God
Nobody must have longed so much for you
For all the things they’ve must have seen
I'm sure they've never seen someone like you
***
If you know these two songs pretty well, I know you've been spending too much time watching KKHH and CCCC on YouTube! Haha songs as melodramatic as these, I'm sure you know where they come from.