scholastic scandals
Friday, November 30, 2007 00:07

You had me at hello

A couple of chalets, several overnighters, many movie marathons, non-stop shopping sprees (online or otherwise), and a gazillion dates with the lovely friends which involve fun-but-cannot-be-mentioned activities (for the sake of my friends' and my preservation) later, I feel like I haven't exactly rested. Nor studied for that matter, but that isn't the point of holidays right?

I gotta admit tho'. Everytime my eyes have the misfortune of seeing the overwhelming pile of assignments that continues to gather dust on my study table, I do feel guilty. Not so guilty that I'd drop everything and start mugging straight away, but the guilt was just enough to warrant a glance at the top of the homework pile.

Well, at least I know I have some math worksheets to do. Do you?

Ah, but I digress. This November may not have given me the much-needed shuteye but it sure as hell ain't boring or brain-numbing as school. School is but a distant memory :P

Hello December! Can't wait for freakin' Christmas!

***

One of these days, I'm so gonna regret not planning a study timetable or something.

Labels:






>>>
Sometimes, they call me Ad.
Most of the time, Vin Diesel's Lover.

"Bite Me!"

Me.likey.
rain, felines, yo momma,
fast cars, rollercoaster rides,
starbucks, Texas Hold 'Em,
dogs, staring at clouds,
wind in hair, cookie dough

Can't Stop The Beat



links
links
links